You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forumswine flu of 1976 propaganda documentary on 60 minutes
Pages: [1]
swine flu of 1976 propaganda documentary on 60 minutes
Re: swine flu of 1976 propaganda documentary on 60 minutes
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 04:54:28 pm »

better to be safe then sorry.

If it does hit and we arent ready many ten of thousands (or hundreds of thousands) can die.

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 06:51:20 am »

indeed better to be safe than sorry

by that i mean, better to avoid the deadly vaccines than risk it Wink

when your more likely to die or be perminently destroyed by the vaccine than you are by the virus.. theres a problem
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 12:38:33 am »

there have been pandemics that tens and hundreds of thousands have died from.

If you take the sum total of all people in human history who died because of a pandemic then compare that to all those who have died from the vaccine there is probably a > 10 000% difference.

I had asthma as a kid and my left lung is shit. I am very worried about this flu, much more so then the vaccine.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 12:42:21 am by Hotshot[SF] »

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 07:50:25 am »

well i already had the virus, so did my family, so did half my work
it spreads FAST but it is also not very strong
its not as strong as the regular flu, you get over it alot faster, and its alot less extreme (alot more infectious though)

if i were you id be much more worried about the vaccine. vaccines DO kill tons of people, and they also maim/sterilize millions more

youve survived the flu how many times in your life?
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 04:00:00 am »

I am a VERY paranoid person, and ive always worried about the vaccine. But when looking at the whole picture I think my chances of dieing is exponentially higher with the flu then the vaccine.

Ive had the flu many times, but this flu can hit people particularly hard in there lungs. I often get hit hard by the flu and I am easy to infect (maybe because I wash my hands so much my body is not used 2 fighting germs). The last time I had the flu was in a short 4 hour bus drive at night (no talking, just sitting while most slept) and I was sick for 3 weeks.

I understand peoples concerns, but mathematically I just dont understand the conspiracy theorist.

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 09:57:10 pm »

this hybrid flu is not dangerous
its killed 300 out of millions infected in the US
thats a tiny percentage
and its a tiny number
it spreads quickly, it passes quickly, it is fairly weak

common flu kills 36000 a year in US alone

your more likely to die from a snake bite or lightning strike than this flu
your WAAAY more likely to die in a car accident

mathmatically i just dont understand how someone can be so foolish as to submit their bodies to an untested vaccine from the same industry that has in the last few years killed thousands of people with other modern vaccines and over the decades cause maiming and disability to tens of thousands more and autism to MILLIONS in the US alone

its not a conspiracy theory either when its admited public record
baxter was caught creating this flu strain in vats of fetal tissue (dead baby tissue..)
baxter was caught releasing this flu in other VACCINES!!
baxter patented the vaccine a year and a half before the outbreak began

wheres the theory? and your going to trust these guys with an untested vaccine thats killing test subjects all over europe?
they are testing it in the US Now, when it kills even more people are you going to be so willing to roll up your sleeve?
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 04:21:51 pm »

if nobody takes it, what do you think will happen if the pandemic hits? What if we need 2-3 shots of this vaccine? What if it mutates and turns more deadly while the current vaccine gives people some protection? Can you imagine that panic?

Even if you think everyone who takes it is a nut, these people are indirectly helping you.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 04:23:30 pm by Hotshot[SF] »

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2009, 09:12:27 pm »

im fairly certain i already got it
and if it mutates the existing vaccine isnt going to help, they cant make vaccines for strains that havent appeared yet
none of the flu vaccines that anyone ever takes ever does a bit of good, they are always for past strains that enough people already got to stop it from easily spreading

your better off just trying to keep your immune system healthy and level, and never put squalene riddled shit vaccines into it
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forumswine flu of 1976 propaganda documentary on 60 minutes
Jump to: