You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumThe time it takes to get from place to place via rail
Pages: [1]
The time it takes to get from place to place via rail
  • vbelac
  • Public
  • Alias: vbelac - Steam
    Alias: (◕‿◕✿)
  • jorts are cruise control for a swanky life
  •  
The time it takes to get from place to place via rail
« on: April 30, 2013, 02:11:48 pm »

So I'm timing how long it takes to get from place to place with the rails, here's what I have so far. As rails get built I'll add more, from NH to Eleftheria is about the same as from NH to Simon's, including the boat ride across the sea to get to the actual city.

From NH to Midway Station, 8:50
From NH to Simon's place, 15:45

Stay Determined.
Re: The time it takes to get from place to place via rail
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 06:15:14 am »

The paths to Yomi, New Oasis, and Forge are complete, I'm just not done placing rails and torches. I'm going to go work on that sometime this week when I make a run to Yomi to pick up the stocks of stone for my NH project. There are signs for directions though. I think it takes about half an hour to 45 minutes to make the trip from Forge to NH.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumThe time it takes to get from place to place via rail
Jump to: