You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumI'm going to take down the dragon on Challenge. Then the Wither is mine.
Pages: [1]
I'm going to take down the dragon on Challenge. Then the Wither is mine.

I've built quite a complex out on challenge. Who wants to join me?

-Tomrod  afro
  • vbelac
  • Public
  • Alias: vbelac - Steam
    Alias: (◕‿◕✿)
  • jorts are cruise control for a swanky life
  •  

I'm still willing to help you fight if you provide me with armor and weapons.

Stay Determined.

I can help with leather armor, will that help?  Smiley

Give me at least a day's notice when you wanna take this thing down... I'd love to help.  evil

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html

Okay there you go three people so far

Come join me and help me mine for more diamonds. I have two full enchanted sets (well, maybe sans 1 helmet) and a pretty good way to grind XP. Also, tons of ice, and I'm a terrible mod-grind builder.

If I could get three or four people out at the compound, we'd have this no problem.

Got all the arrows and enchanted bows a person could ask for.
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  

I'll help

but i want to do an exploration run first, head in with no armor/weapons to get a lay of the land

Good idea. I'm already at the compound, need to go MOB hunting a bit and maybe help you with the grinder. You should check out the drop grinder I have in Dragon's Perch. It would even kill an Enderman.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumI'm going to take down the dragon on Challenge. Then the Wither is mine.
Jump to: