You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumMini Mall in the Townsquare currently has two open slots
Pages: [1]
Mini Mall in the Townsquare currently has two open slots
Mini Mall in the Townsquare currently has two open slots
« on: May 02, 2013, 05:56:33 pm »

If anyone is interested in trading, I have only one villager egg for sale, but there are two slots open at my mini mall in center town square.
If you get a stall you must keep it stocked with goods to sell, meaning keep it active.
price 1-block of iron is the rent.
Re: Mini Mall in the Townsquare currently has two open slots
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 06:23:50 am »

how long is the stall usable for a iron block?

Will any more land be used to make new shops?  and most of the shops have a lot of room around them, it might be better to break them up a bit to allow new locations?

Thanks,
Lupecake
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 07:20:09 am »

I created slots on mine because there were few trading lots in townsquare to accommodate new players, but that is the total one time fee is 1 iron block period no additional fees.  Smiley
  • vbelac
  • Public
  • Alias: vbelac - Steam
    Alias: (◕‿◕✿)
  • jorts are cruise control for a swanky life
  •  
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 08:45:20 pm »

My shop also has two open spots, and possibly more to come. When savanah's fill up entirely, I can accommodate a couple shopkeepers. We can negotiate a price of our own.

Stay Determined.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 09:32:11 am »

I'm offering 2 diamonds for a villager egg if someone has one.

My restaurant in Dragon's Perch is "hiring". And yeah, I'm only serving food and potions... I mean beverages. We also have a back-room that contains a mob grinder...

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 01:36:38 pm »

I have (1) villager egg for sale at my shop
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 06:21:06 pm »

[ author=SavanahMile link=topic=2525.msg17416#msg17416 date=1367696198]
I have (1) villager egg for sale at my shop
[/]

Not anymore.  evil

Gonna build me an obsidian bar in Dragon's Perch...

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 10:08:06 pm »

Thank you for your business
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumMini Mall in the Townsquare currently has two open slots
Jump to: