You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumReturn of the Jedi!
Pages: [1]
Return of the Jedi!
  • Commander
  • Public
  • Alias: Pedro
  •  
Return of the Jedi!
« on: June 16, 2013, 02:31:30 pm »

After a long time away, I'm finally back  afro
At first, I had just planned to be away a few weeks to catch up on school work, then
        my parents told me I had been playing too much lately, so they got me off the computer.
THEN... I had computer malfunctions, but now I'm back and excited as ever to get back into the game.
I see ALOT has changed just by reading the forums, can't wait to get back in the swing of things.....OMG THEY ADDED REDSTONE BLAWKS!

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
Re: Return of the Jedi!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 03:21:01 pm »

welcome back!
quick break his legs so he can't leave again!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 04:21:56 pm »

WELCOME BACK!!!!
I mISSED YOU!!!!
Yes there is so much new stuff.  Check out all the server maps!  V2 baby!!!! That is the last map with Messapoint, The underground city, Wwl
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 09:16:03 pm »

check out the posts about the transit system.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 07:17:10 am »

The rail system makes traveling much easier from dragon's perch to elefetheria and other places.
Several people have gone back to elefetheria started fixing it back up.  Intangir has finally built a home there wolve built a house, Ben and Artense have homes there.  I still have my cave and I added back snitched near it, and my shop, which is open for business for this thriving town.
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 05:35:54 pm »

Yesssssssss
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumReturn of the Jedi!
Jump to: