You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumThe Iron Golem walking around New Haven is Fred.
Pages: [1]
The Iron Golem walking around New Haven is Fred.
The Iron Golem walking around New Haven is Fred.
« on: April 20, 2013, 08:02:16 am »

I created fred to walk around my home, but he said the heck with that and jumped my fence.

Please do not kill Fred@!!!!!

He seems to like Simons yard and hopefully he will not leave the city
Re: The Iron Golem walking around New Haven is Fred.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 09:39:26 pm »

LOL... Okay. The Golem down in the mines under NH is James (my butler). He seems to be confined to the caves directly under my house due to the passage to the next cave being too narrow. He frequently kills creepers. I'm probably going to completely empty the space under my house and build a MOB grinder that will go into action whenever someone uses the adjacent Transit systems. When That's complete, I'll shoo James into the general cave network to protect miners.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 02:22:17 pm »

Shaman there are several unclaimed spawners around under new haven, you could just set up one of those as a grinder and get more xp.

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 08:01:01 pm »

Do you know of any that spawn creepers? I'm not really interested in exp, but I need crazy amounts of gunpowder.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
  • vbelac
  • Public
  • Alias: vbelac - Steam
    Alias: (◕‿◕✿)
  • jorts are cruise control for a swanky life
  •  
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 08:28:56 pm »

There's no such thing as a creeper spawner, sadly Sad

Stay Determined.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 09:03:44 pm »

[ author=vbelac link=topic=2513.msg17326#msg17326 date=1366684136]
There's no such thing as a creeper spawner, sadly Sad
[/]

well, crapola

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 10:40:35 am »

If golems have drops, they're gonna die.  grin  afro
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 11:58:20 am »

[ author=tomrod link=topic=2513.msg17346#msg17346 date=1366994435]
If golems have drops, they're gonna die.  grin  afro
[/]

If you kill my golem, I’ll post a large bounty for your pearl.

I’ll use this post of yours as evidence in the event he goes missing.

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2013, 06:11:31 pm »

What I will double the bounty with Shaman Don't kill poor FRED!
I'm armored up and pearled.
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 05:27:30 pm »

I guess I will add another golem to the back area once it is contained by the wall.
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumThe Iron Golem walking around New Haven is Fred.
Jump to: