Pages: [1]
Trainer
Trainer
« on: August 04, 2010, 01:14:33 am »

So, I'm new to the whole trainer thing...I've tried like 4 or 5 so far for diablo, and I can't get them to work, all I'm really trying to do is get past the final boss fight, which is fucking killing me within seconds...and for some reason it keeps saying it can't locate diablo or it's ip...I can't figure it out. Any help or insight? I followed the instructions word for word probably 6 or 7 times for each trainer I tried.
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
Re: Trainer
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 05:21:24 pm »

make sure your playing diablo1, and that its running
this trainer is ancient
cant believe anyone still uses it
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 06:11:20 pm »

You mean if I downloaded the expansion it wont work?
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 06:56:42 pm »

hm im positive diablo 1 is running.
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 08:05:33 pm »

dunno then, worked over a decade ago Wink i havent played it since

is the latest version still 1.09?
diablo1?
make sure to start the game first, then tab out to start trainer?
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 10:14:29 pm »

oh well, i suppose it's not that much of a necesity, I was just seein if i could get it to work. thank you for responding though. You're time was appreciated
  • zenix25
  • Public
  • SC2: Zenix
    Code: 678
  • SC2 - Zenix
  •  
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 05:52:57 am »

I used to play Diablo alot and yes I'm very familiar with trainers, Two things you should know is that you must find a trainer that includes the updated expansion items and also you have to make sure you are not connected to battle.net or the trainers wont work (Basically you can have any weapon you want but will work just like a normal short sword) If you simply just want one for diablo 1 and no expansions just send me a message and I'll see if I can look on one of my old old comps and see if I still have any.
Pages: [1]
Jump to: