You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumRFK Jr speaking about vaccine risks
Pages: [1]
RFK Jr speaking about vaccine risks
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
Re: RFK Jr speaking about vaccine risks
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 06:29:20 pm »

Havent there already been over 100 deaths in the USA from this virus?

You still honestly believe that this vaccine has a chance of killing more people then the virus does?

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 12:53:44 pm »

ya its probably easily going to do it
its already causing tons of miscarraiges, paralyzations and deaths

and STERILIZATION

its even worse than i orginally though
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 08:37:35 pm »

got any proof?

I remember yesterday on CBC or CTV they said there was X amount of vaccines gives worldwide yet no reported problems yet.

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 09:35:35 pm »

so its on TV so it must be true. nevermind then, i guess the thousands of blogs videos and local news reports must be wrong

dude.. you cant honestly be this gullible

i personally know 6 people whove been effected by vaccines, one of my cousins died from it in austin

why dont you go looking for proof that this experimental vaccine is safe

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 09:38:55 pm by Intangir »
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 09:41:13 pm »

also the regular seasonal flu kills 36000 plus people in the US alone, every year

so 100 people (its actually over 500 now in the US supposedly) isnt that much percent wise

especially considering how fast it spreads

you really need to do some research on this stuff
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 07:47:54 am »

bah, just deleted a long reply.... ill keep this short and 2 the point:

I am sorry about your cousin, but how do you know it was the vaccine? That is the type of news that would make international news.

Bottom line: neither of us are scientist. I found that there are dramatically more professionals worldwide telling us its safe then there are people saying its not safe.

That being said, I have yet to get the vaccine nor have I tried. It does have me worried, but I dont go around telling people not to get it.

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 12:51:18 pm »

it did make news, it was in the local austin news papers and TV coverage, she was one of the first to die from the vaccine last month

and there are HUNDREDS of scientists/doctors saying its terrible, they just arent getting national coverage

in the US the biggest industry that advertises on TV is pharmecutical companies
the TV networks arent going to put out information that paints their biggest most profitable clients in a negative light

but look up some of these terms
'squalene' 'adjuvants' and 'thimerosal'
these are the main ingredients in the vaccines that are so dangerous

you dont have to be a scientist to understand this stuff, alot of it is well documented
and much of it is just plain common sense, but you are going to have to do some reading if you want to know what is going on here

heres a link that looks like a good summary:
http://drtenpenny.com/the_truth_about_the_flu_Shot.aspx

theres alot more information out there about all of this, the more you read the more you realize how obvious its always been

like the vaccine is supposed to cause your body to build antibodies right? inresponce to a virus it sees from the vaccine..

so it 100% relies on your own immune system to protect itself
but if you have a weakened immune system... the vaccine is not going to work as well, if your on immuno supressent drugs it wont work

if your a newborn baby who has no immune system yet it wont work on you!

so why do they recommend this new experimental vaccine for people with weakened immune systems? children, babies, and pregnant women?

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 08:28:13 am »

I tried to google it, I cant find any stories at all about deaths linked to h1n1 vaccine.

the TV networks arent going to put out information that paints their biggest most profitable clients in a negative light

This is the only motive I seem to find, but it does not make sense....

There are many countries looking into this matter, im sure they arent all thinking "lets make money for out big clients". Most big countries like Canada/USA/Australia, etc all have there own independent research. I know there are countries who flat out have yet to approve it yet because they are still doing research.

Secondly, who is making this money? Right now Canada (along with most other countries) are offering this vaccine completely for free. In Canada I think we have faculties who get paid a lot of money either way.

On top of all this. Right now in Canada the conservative government and the liberals have really been fighting each other. If there was the truth to this I am sure the liberal would use it against the conservative government. The conservatives have also taking lots of heat over this h1n1 (vaccine available later then USA, long waits in a lines, etc).

So, bottom line: I think that theory does not work. In Canada there are too many people who can raise a red flag while there are almost many people who would raise it for political advantages.

I dont always like the conservative government, they do not support net neutrality, and they are also trying to pass some BS bills where Canadian will lose lots of privacy..... But I do not think they are trying to maim some Canadian just so they can pay a few of there clients a bit more money.

Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumRFK Jr speaking about vaccine risks
Jump to: