You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forumreally good political blog
Pages: [1]
really good political blog
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
really good political blog
« on: February 13, 2009, 05:38:04 am »

its not really left, its not really right, its main focus is protecting liberty and it points out the hypocrisy and insanity of so many of the systems in this country that .. just dont make any damn sense anymore.. certainly dont work for the people

Pro Liberate - Freedom in our time
http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/

hes always covering recent, IMPORTANT topics even if the main stream media is avoiding them

and his style of righting is super badass.. its eloquent and sophisticated. but very aggressive and sharp Wink
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 05:39:42 am by Intangir »
Re: really good political blog
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 01:35:27 am »

i like how he starts on something mainstream but ends up talking about something that i didnt know about at all

altho i do have to say reading the blogs that are super negativity and jaded towards politics gets depressing

but honesty is good
i just wish there was one that focused alot more on positive things happening/trends/etc. (although theyre not always easy to find while simultaneously not being naive)

i see what he was saying about gov jobs expanding and shit being bad
but i do like the idea of energy research being funded and education (altho our education system has design flaws too that we gotta figure out, i like the idea of merit pay for teachers, cause damn some of these teachers suck)

and a high speed rail to vegas is sweet
cause i might go to grad school in california
and i like vegas
heh
only been there once but poker is good times (at times)

u prolly wont like this one doom cause its uber left wing but dailykos.com ppl do shitton research sometimes thats kinda nice to get background on stuff thats going on

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
Re: really good political blog
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 07:45:27 pm »

i used to read articles on dailykos when they were exposing bush stuff
but now they seem to be worthless. clearly extremely left wing, clearly lost in the whole 2 party paradigm.

also when they started taking shits on ron paul based on exaggerated rumors i lost any respect for that site
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forumreally good political blog
Jump to: