You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forumthis guy needs advice
Pages: [1]
this guy needs advice
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
this guy needs advice
« on: August 08, 2007, 01:18:26 pm »

i just saw this on another forum

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings , I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why I was checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night something odd happened. She had come over to play WoW and had forgottent to sign off of AIM after she left. It was whilst I was going through her buddy list that I noticed my mage had just been two-shotted by a rogue.

Should I stick with my mage or should I play a class with more survivability?
Re: this guy needs advice
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 04:13:16 pm »

this guy is funny...... my advice, dump the lying cheating whore and roll a SL lock..... now that's survivability.... 

Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forumthis guy needs advice
Jump to: