You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumSo whats everyone been up to?
Pages: [1]
So whats everyone been up to?
So whats everyone been up to?
« on: January 24, 2008, 07:42:33 pm »

Personally I was busy with school + starcraft for 2 weeks, then spent 3 weeks at my parents house then 2 weeks sick.

I am doing my placement right now, database stuff so far (currently I am looking into getting phpbb to work on there intranet page tied to the active directory user base using ldap.)

edit: I also played 10k garanted tournament on Party poker at my parents house and hit 1200$...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 07:47:24 pm by Hotshot[SF] »

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
Re: So whats everyone been up to?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 02:50:27 pm »

badass

i been doing WoW
i played a couple starcraft games last couple days though (on name Intangir)
hehehe it was fun, im playing on linux though and the battle.net interface is completely screwed up on it

so i just had to figure out what game to join over vent, and use hotkeys to navigate battle.net hehe

WoW is fucking intense man, ive been busting my ass in arena, theres such a huge learning curve to really be highly competitive in it
you have to have played the other classes, or really researched into their abilities, so many factors can change the outcome of a game and if you dont REALLY know the ins and outs of every class you just cant get that high up there.. unfortunately ive pretty much only played a rogue so i got alot to learn

highly competitive and fun though.. arena is definately my fav thing in the game

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 03:52:23 am »

I think your session variables or something is screwed on your main page... it ask me to login, but anytime I click on any thread it tells me I am logged in, and when I go to the main page it also looks normal... Its like the main page is not registering it.

Anyway, what is arena? Some type of pvp thing?

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 09:32:11 am »

ya its a pvp thing

maybe your using the wrong url now

use www.ashes.cc

also youve seen my new url http://intangir.org right Wink

Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumSo whats everyone been up to?
Jump to: