You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumThe obama deception is finally out
Pages: [1]
The obama deception is finally out
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
The obama deception is finally out
« on: March 15, 2009, 04:46:26 pm »

i havent watched it yet, letting it buffer in youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Re: The obama deception is finally out
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 03:24:29 pm »

lol, been 3 days and no comment?  All BS?

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 09:19:11 pm »

what do you mean no comment?

on youtube?

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 11:29:31 pm »

your comments... you said it was buffering... Yet you never edited your post or replied to comment about its content.

I try to stay away from this stuff (as a Canadian) but I think the fire alarm part made the video lose its credibility so I stopped watching it.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 11:31:38 pm by Hotshot[SF] »

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 08:02:33 pm »

lol, according to CBC he is giving some bonuses to big CEO's... spooky.

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 06:58:17 pm »

oh i watched the whole thing, its very interesting
there were some cheesey parts but this guy has more unusual shit happen to him than anyone

mysterious cable and phone and power outages during key interviews is the biggest one

but ya no doubt they pulled that fire alarm crap to screw with him but nothing really came of it
they did cover more serious topics during alot of the rest of the video though

mainly it points out that he has lied about just about everything hes said he would do

even fox news is covering how hes lied regulating how the trillions these banks are getting is spent

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 03:12:02 am »

fox had a story about some bill the white house wants to pass were big investors from wallstreet only need to invest 7% (or was it 8/9%) on a bank loan, and if it goes good they keep 50% of the profit... or something F'ed up like that. So the bottom line is the tax payers indirectly end up taking most of the risk while these investors take little but take as much of the profit...

That being said I think that video is simple created by paranoid people. I doubt any single organization (world organization nevertheless) has that much power and effectively runs (among other countries) the US government. I am sure some shaddy things do happen, but to say "top world billions all have secret mettings that nobody knows about" is sort of silly when you start thinking about it.

And if anything else suspicious happens to that one guy, im sure he is causing it himself to get extra press. Just the way he was talking seemed VERY shady to me. I dont trust people like him.

edit: hmmm, damn my sig looks good... Got to get back into photoshop.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 03:13:52 am by Hotshot[SF] »

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 11:49:40 pm »

oh dude
bilderburg group
CFR
trilateral commision definately DO exist
theyve been around for a loong time

CFR is more exposed than any of the groups and tons of members often and obviously admit to being members

including almost all of obama and almost all of bush's administrations

cheney was a regional president of it and he admitted to it on several public occasions

ofcourse they exist. the only thing up for debate is how much influence they have

mainly because we dont know what their plans are half the time.. we do know that their members are always all over the place when things are falling apart
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 11:59:54 pm »

and the guy who made the video is a radio host whos been making video, releasing articles and documentation along with hundreds of others about these subjects for decades

he knows what hes talking about. the only thing i thought was silly was giving some of his minor suspicions so much attention when he had so many other things with mountains of facts he couldve been covering with that time

but ya the guy is on target.

guess its hard for me to remember what it was like being an unaware of this whole area of knowledge..

id suggest watching it again, take notes about the things you have doubts on, then look them up

or notice the headlines of the articles that appear during the movie, those are really articles on real mainstream sites

this information is right, its all true, and its all very bad news if people dont try and put an end to it, but first they have to know about it. and not just pass it off as unbelievable (it really is hard to believe)

mainly because it contrasts so harshly what the kind of 'news' (bullshit) the mainstream has been putting out while all of this stuff built up.. but even now if your watching mainstream news, fox, cnn, COMEDY CENTRAL even is covering REAL issues, real serious issues, that this guy has been talking about for 20 years.. i even saw an article in playboy magazine covering northcom using american military forces against the american people now, its happening now. its happened several times in the last few weeks.

ive been checking out this guys 'outrageous' claims for 7 years now and the only times hes wrong is when he understates a situation as being not as bad as it actually is..

check out his other videos
and check out his radio show at www.infowars.com theres a streaming audio show you can hear, its live between like 11-3 central otherwise its repeating

this guy is a true info warrior
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 07:30:20 am »

I didnt see the whole movie, I got sick of his BS about the dramatic and deadly "fire alarm" and about the time he said something along the lines of "I hope nobody kills us and makes it look like an accident". I mean, how serious can that movie be when they spend over 5 minutes on a fire alarm and spent several interviews with a standup comedian comparing the government to fast food restaurants (or was he musician?).

Also got any links were the past two US presidents admitted there was a top secret organization for only multi billions that try to control the world? Kind of seems like a extreme thing that would get lots of media coverage.

Anyway, like I said... I usually try to stay out of this stuff. Our Canadian government seems to be normal...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 11:54:59 pm by Hotshot[SF] »

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 02:24:18 pm »

im not sure how involved canada is
but one of their meetings was in canada about a year or less ago

i remember hearing about it at the time but i dont remember maybe details

ya certain parts of the movie definately couldve been put together better
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 02:28:16 pm »

i dont have any clips of presidents being as blatent as THIS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg

but he was our last vice president

i keep forgetting your not in the US
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 01:35:22 am »

Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumThe obama deception is finally out
Jump to: