You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumEnjoying the Silence...
Pages: [1]
Enjoying the Silence...
Enjoying the Silence...
« on: February 01, 2010, 03:04:26 am »

As a traditional voyeur reader, I miss some of the random posts. So when I happen to browse through my DoomGaze folder I always click on the link to this site, just for kicks. So lets put the pedal to the death metal and get this rolling, shall we?

If in fact you're still blowing Blizzard's games, god forbid WoW, rolleyes how about we set up a little game time for old times sake. Wether it be some traditional Diablo or Diablo2 LoD lets pick up a room and walk through some levels?

Looking for something different? Hell, give a different game a try. I suggest Continuum SubSpace, Its a free player owned game that more addicting then crack.
http://www.subspaceonline.com/downloads.php
Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 05:24:29 pm by blue_monday »

-Signature
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
Re: Enjoying the Silence...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 01:36:19 pm »

hrm im gonna have to check that game out

i play wow still
i made a few minor hacks for it way back but mostly im afraid to have my characters banned so i dont really screw with it..
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 04:41:51 pm »

lots of good games coming in 2010.....

Bioshock 2: DRM, will pirate it.
C&C4: (fun "one month" game)
Supreme Commander 2: Should be good.
Starcraft 2.
Diable 3.
Call of Duty 7

Sad part is, because the way Blizzard is handling everything, I am almost more interested in the two other RTS I listed...

I also have many other games ive been putting off till I get my new PC March/April: Crysis, FarCry 2, batman, Mass Effect, Dragon Age: Origins, etc.

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 06:50:19 pm »

i might have to install windows so i can actually play some of these

linux is the the point where wine can play almost everything but now the main hurdle for most games i want to play, THAT I LEGALLY PAID FOR is the DRM
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 08:31:46 pm »

yeah, DRM stops me from paying games but it does not stop me from pirating them.

Someone on NCIX who has thousands of post recently got his steam account disabled (over 1000$ worth of games). He paid for a game with a gift card but apparently after the conversion rate it was in negavite and the company blamed it on "hacking" so his steam account got disabled...

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 10:50:58 pm »

lol, Good job XP.... Apparently my vm OS got infected by "Gaelicum" :\ Must of been an automated buffer overflow attack because I hardly EVER use the browser on that VM...

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 08:08:32 pm »

Great :\ Apparently "bin" is an unknown file type for linux   rolleyes

edit: hey, sweet... took me about 25 minutes, but I finally got a single java application installed on Linux....  undecided

edit2: Btw already got Bioshock 2 yesterday. Good game, a little short, already beaten.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 08:46:46 pm by Hotshot[SF] »

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 08:50:48 am »

Same. Can't freaking wait for March 9. FF XIII is on xbox, crazyness.

-Signature
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 07:12:41 pm »

lol what kind of bin? binaries are supposed to be stuff you run Wink
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 08:33:17 pm »

I did try to run it... its 2010, I double clicked on it and got the error. It was a bin for Java runtime.

After following java instructions and typing in commands the console was telling me to type I ended up giving up. I found a long terminal command that downloaded and installed it all automatically. Then after some playing around I ended up finally launching the java program I initially wanted to use.

I am going to quit one of my two jobs, so ill probably have more time to play around this later. Im surprised how much of a hassle it is tho.

Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumEnjoying the Silence...
Jump to: