« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2009, 08:35:35 pm »

owned
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
Re: So....
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 09:00:14 am »

i was getting better at that game man

i was doing those matches were its like round based and you eliminate the entire enemy team

one match it was like 6v6, everyone on my team died but me and i got 5 out of 6.. in 1 round

everyone on my team was watching and laughing Wink and making hilarious comments Wink

laughing i was using wrong guns, saying LUCK! NEWB LUCK! everytime i got kills Wink
and telling me which to use, and saying "HOLY SHIT MAN WHY ARE YOUR HANDS SHAKING SO MUCH"

hahahahaha
was fun though
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 05:29:39 pm »

ive gotten so bad at the game. it sux. I was sitting at 46 percent rocket accuracy. now i barely get over 25.
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 06:53:44 pm »

owned Wink
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2010, 09:37:54 am »

this site just got owned. 16 spams post from yoyo. There has got to be a way to post wipe next time....

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 09:07:20 pm »

well it seems like if not for the spammers nothing would be posted here at all anymore Wink

the site has pretty much totally died, the guild i restarted died. wow is just not the type of game to be worth the investment of guild leadership and also it doesnt need a website anyway

the site will probably be about empty for some time cause i dont even have any plan on what to use it for anymore

i got like 3-4 domains and nothing to use them for anymore really
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2010, 06:42:57 am »

yeah, with RSS I never come here unless I see an update.

The site may come back to life when SC2 hits...

Personally im kind of busy at the moment... I have 1 class, but today im starting second job (this one is part time tho). So the only time i have for games are flash ones.

I am also saving up for a high end PC for some of the new games that will come out: Bioshock 2, C&C4, SC2, Supreme Commander 2, etc.

Pages: 1 [2]
Jump to: