You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumHey, I think a new map would be good for the minecraft server.
Pages: [1]
Hey, I think a new map would be good for the minecraft server.
  • vbelac
  • Public
  • Alias: vbelac - Steam
    Alias: (◕‿◕✿)
  • jorts are cruise control for a swanky life
  •  

(Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place) Me and Pedro (as you probably know) really want to start a fresh map for 1.3.1, because me and him have pretty much accomplished everything. We're going to continue to play on this server no matter what, but we would prefer a fresh start.

Thanks  grin

Stay Determined.
Re: Hey, I think a new map would be good for the minecraft server.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 08:10:01 am »

Billy has carved out an under water city for us, from a cave he got trapped in in the ocean floor, it is really rough.  My goal would be a walk way to the city that has an ocean ceiling, remove the dirt and put a glass ceiling so you can see the water and the squids as you walk to the city.
It would be nice if there was a domed area that has another  glass ceiling so you know your are under the sea.  This will require a great skillset to work under water.   Materieals needed, iron hand rails, stone, nice and glass, block lights, a portal, no wood in the main common areas metal, glass, stones, and minerals.     Please let Savanah know if you are up to the challenge.  We could call it lost city of Atlantis, or just just Underwater City.  I like Atlantis.  Smiley  There is a hugh area to work with, challenging work around lava in some areas, and water in others.  Ceiling work is for skilled players as we do not want to flood the place.    Looks like we have a few zombies and mobs down there too.  didn't see them but heard them.

IF YOU ARE BORED OR UP FOR A CHALLENGE  >>>>>PLEASE HELP ON THIS PROJECT.....  Thank you Savanah
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumHey, I think a new map would be good for the minecraft server.
Jump to: