You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forum*** LOST City of ATLANTIS PROJECT*** Need SKILLEd help up for Challenge
Pages: [1]
*** LOST City of ATLANTIS PROJECT*** Need SKILLEd help up for Challenge

Billy has carved out an under water city for us, from a cave he got trapped in in the ocean floor, it is really rough.  My goal would be a walk way to the city that has an ocean ceiling, remove the dirt and put a glass ceiling so you can see the water and the squids as you walk to the city.
It would be nice if there was a domed area that has another  glass ceiling so you know your are under the sea.  This will require a great skillset to work under water.   Materials needed, iron hand rails, stone, nice and glass, block lights, a portal, no wood in the main common areas metal, glass, stones, and minerals.     Please let Savanah know if you are up to the challenge.  We could call it lost city of Atlantis, or just just Underwater City.  I like Atlantis.  Smiley  There is a hugh area to work with, challenging work around lava in some areas, and water in others.  Ceiling work is for skilled players as we do not want to flood the place.    Looks like we have a few zombies and mobs down there too.  didn't see them but heard them.

IF YOU ARE BORED OR UP FOR A CHALLENGE  >>>>>PLEASE HELP ON THIS PROJECT..... 

Thank you Savanah
  • Meganroxursox
  • Public
  • Alias: ShortChangeCat - PSN
    Alias: Sister - Steam
    Alias: Agust1995 - Minecraft
  • HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! :3
  •  
Re: *** LOST City of ATLANTIS PROJECT*** Need SKILLEd help up for Challenge
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 01:22:32 pm »

Sounds fun! next time we're on together I would like to see this place and I may just help, I have a decent stock of supplies and means of getting supplies.  wink

Do not despair the misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 08:47:52 pm »

Great!!! I am usually on at night.  I'll have some screen shots soon, I'm working on the walkway to make it nicer.  The area is huge and we have a massive ceiling that can be all glass and view the ocean.
  • Meganroxursox
  • Public
  • Alias: ShortChangeCat - PSN
    Alias: Sister - Steam
    Alias: Agust1995 - Minecraft
  • HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! :3
  •  
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 01:38:31 am »

I can't wait to see it ^^

Do not despair the misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 12:23:19 am »

WOW we are making some progress, it is starting to look like a place.  Special Thanks to AbsoluteBilly , August (it looks killa!!!), Arcanight, Intangir, and The Commander and his stair skills.
All help is appreciated.
  • vbelac
  • Public
  • Alias: vbelac - Steam
    Alias: (◕‿◕✿)
  • jorts are cruise control for a swanky life
  •  
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 02:53:11 am »

I would help if I wasn't so lazy.. But being this lazy is time consuming, you know?

Stay Determined.
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 06:49:21 am »

Oh That's a shame, the UC /Meganville is a pretty cool place.  Atlantis will not be the same it will be the hidden lost city.

Is this still around? It sounds bloody cool.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  

that is on the old map which im trying to put back online actually now, as part of the new cool server features im trying to add

its not accessible right now though

I want yo see this, sry i couldn't help earlier but im gonna donate whatever i can and help build were i can ( like a trench city in the old map)

A man like me just needs infinity
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forum*** LOST City of ATLANTIS PROJECT*** Need SKILLEd help up for Challenge
Jump to: