You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumNether Portals and Transportation
Pages: [1]
Nether Portals and Transportation
Nether Portals and Transportation
« on: January 17, 2013, 06:39:14 pm »

Are they disabled? Or a new way to build them needed? Also is there any means of long distance transportation?
Re: Nether Portals and Transportation
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 07:27:34 pm »

They are disabled.

You can find nether materials (Netherrack, Blaze, Pigmen, Ghasts) in volcano biomes.

There is no similar method of long distance transportation, rails are your best bet.

I like that they are disabled though because it means that being in a secluded area of the map really secludes you and acts as protection, however it does make it harder to track down ne'er do wells.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 03:19:59 pm by Spanone »
  • Simon_Jeeha
  • Public
  • Alias: Spiral Warrior
  •  
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 08:44:20 pm »

you can use boats too
boats and trains, and speed potions seem to be only effective ways to travel long distances quick
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 02:42:49 pm »

What about Stargates?

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
  • vbelac
  • Public
  • Alias: vbelac - Steam
    Alias: (◕‿◕✿)
  • jorts are cruise control for a swanky life
  •  
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 03:10:20 pm »

Shaman, Stargates were a feature on one of our previous maps, it was removed when we switched to the custom map.

Stay Determined.
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 03:06:00 pm »

Bummer... I'm gonna have to fill walls with lava to prevent griefing...

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 07:36:14 pm »

Or you could use citadel, or other traps (redstone and pistons and TNT, oh my).
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 12:19:28 pm »

[ author=anoddhue link=topic=2377.msg17018#msg17018 date=1362620174]
Or you could use citadel, or other traps (redstone and pistons and TNT, oh my).
[/]

I have no redstone, pistons, or TNT.

Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumNether Portals and Transportation
Jump to: