You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumAny Volunteers out there?
Pages: [1]
Any Volunteers out there?
Any Volunteers out there?
« on: February 07, 2013, 03:31:04 pm »

The wall project is under way but very slow, I would appreciate it if I had some help in building the new protective wall. If you want to help out just mine some cobble, cooking it would help. Speeding up the project, thank you.

A man like me just needs infinity
Re: Any Volunteers out there?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 08:26:23 am »

I can get you some smooth stone this weekend where do you want me to put it?
I propose on the entrance we make a redstone sticky piston wall door like we had at Atlantis, where the wall just pulled apart and opens for authorized people, this would keep anyone who just came up on us from just walking in, because it would look like part of the wall.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 10:26:55 am »

I have loads of red stone I could contribute to the sliding door. And plenty of cobble as well as a a bit of smooth stone.
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 04:28:23 pm »

I put 6 stacks of smooth stone in your chest Brain I'll work on more this weekend
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 05:04:01 pm »

thanks u guys ik the wall is barely finished but i do like the entrance idea. remember you can tell me more ideas of yours so i can add on to it
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 05:08:02 pm by brainlesszombie5 »

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 04:37:14 pm »

I can bring a few stacks of cobble... or build you a cobblestone maker. I'll bring you the whole maker if you give me 6 iron ingots to compensate for the lava and travel time.

Send me your coords if you're interested.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 10:30:58 pm »

I've been putting some stone and cobble in your chest occasionally, if you want help with placing it or any other materials just let me know.

Also, you're still permitted to enter the spawner you helped with and are welcome to any materials you find in the shared chest there, as long as they go towards the beautiful wall you're making.
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 08:42:53 pm »

Anoddhue ive figured out a perfect mob spawner design but also ive made a mini mob arena with tht spawner. You can still use it but if have a need to kill some zombies all you need to do it pull a lever activating a piston door releasing them into the arena. (Not complete yet due to lack of time and resources) but its going to be a fully functional grinder too. Id use mine but the level of the spawner it to high tht making one wont work. If you dont want this arena i understand but i think it would be an awesome thing to have

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 10:21:31 pm »

An arena works for me... I've been using it as a primitive grinder/arena, by hitting the monsters through half-slab slits and then opening the steel door to finish them off and take their XP. A full-fledged arena would be neat, though.
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 10:35:52 pm »

It still can be a private grinder and arena. I just need to finish the grinder and the spawner can be both, but i need your help taking out some of you protected blocks you've  placed.

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 02:49:13 pm »

I know how to build an enderman xp grinder...

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 07:12:06 pm »

don't bother right now, theres a dragon on the loose in there.. until we kill him nothing in the end is safe
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 07:59:28 am »

I'll try to unprotect some of the blocks or leave them with just the default protection so they are easier to remove.
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 02:04:51 pm »

you can place default protected blocks in a group mode so that others can access them (or change them afterward)

setup your group, then use /ctf group grpname
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumAny Volunteers out there?
Jump to: