Pages: [1] 2
New Members?
New Members?
« on: February 18, 2013, 10:32:21 am »

Now that we have global chat I talked so some of the players that have been on for awhile but not in chat range. Some seem really nice and are struggling from griefers. i'm not gonna give out the coords freely but im recommending some players we should consider inviting. -Lupecake 

A man like me just needs infinity
Re: New Members?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 11:43:37 am »

I have spoken with Lupcake too he seems nice he is on pretty frequent, I'm okay with inviting him, what does everyone else think?
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 12:09:21 pm »

Yeah, I'm okay with that.

Can I invite hepatizon and HStheplaya? I've talked to both in the past and they seem nice.
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 12:37:44 pm »

im cool with those guys
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 01:43:14 pm »

Thanks for the recommendation, I would like to move away from my Spawncontinent location, I don't want to move and realize that i started running away from NH. Smiley  Talk to you all in game.

Thanks,
Lupecake
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 08:21:39 pm »

HStheplaya seems cool he is very far away from us, the other person I have never spoken to or seen on much.  I think that should be a considered too I have seen HStheplaya on at least once a day since he started, also lets make sure people have been on more than a day or two, we don't want to invite someone who is not on much, or too new to know much about them.  So with that say what about the other guy?
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 10:45:26 pm »

Spoke with hepatizon, he seems okay, and he has been at glaughtalk's place.  Lets ask him if there were any issues
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 10:54:39 pm »

I did a run and a trade with HStheplaya, gave him my emeralds first then he gave me my items.  For what its worth Smiley
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 10:58:14 pm »

I also wanted to ask about having 2 of my friends join us.  My alt that a friend of mine in RL is playing.  He is just getting started in MC and enjoying it.  He is a solid guy, mature and is one of my best friends.

The other is Runesafe, i have been playing games with him for years and we are good friends.  I would only invite people that i trust at the highest level, hopefully that is worth something even if I'm new here.

I will not be inviting a lot of other people i play MC with, because they are not right for this server.

Thanks,
Lupecake
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 11:05:17 pm »

If you've known them for years then I trust them here. So, I allow it.

Can't speak for everyone.
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 12:08:38 am »

cool well i am fine with your friends joining, im even cool with you inviting others that you know even if they arent trust worthy in the secret city

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 12:36:39 pm »

My Friend has claimed a new plot in NH, the book wouldn't allow him to write his name, is it maxed out?  as the last name is on the bottom of the page and it wont allow us to turn the page.

Just wanted to let you know his user name is Lupecakee, he is using my alt account.

Thanks all!
  • Simon_Jeeha
  • Public
  • Alias: Spiral Warrior
  •  
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2013, 05:02:12 pm »

book is signed now (closed)

people kept writing page after page of `
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2013, 06:33:51 pm »

We have a another new player that found us Kigam, he seems pretty cool, Spanone showed him the book and town.  He is on the East side of town in his own place.  Since he is right there I have welcomed him to town if he would like to have a place
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2013, 02:56:08 pm »

I think he has a plot in the back corner next to my tree... which is still a work in progress lol.
Pages: [1] 2
Jump to: