Pages: [1]
Keeping in touch
Keeping in touch
« on: February 27, 2013, 11:32:54 pm »

New people come and go but lately a couple of assholes keep chasing way good players that are not on a homicidal psychotic rampage. Since portals and star gates have been debated if we should bring them back or not, we had no contact (besides global chat) with other people face to face, we need a place in the spawntinent that can welcome and determine the decent players from the griefers but secure and with veteran players in command, I fear this server is losing its popularity fast cause of isolation. And yes we are getting new players into NH but what about the other people who just want to look for a fun server with a friendly community but are unable to connect with us?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 11:37:33 pm by brainlesszombie5 »

A man like me just needs infinity
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
Re: Keeping in touch
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 01:09:15 am »

ya i think alot of us have realized the downsides of a remote isolated secret village..

im actually back on the mainland now making fun little settlements with some new players

i know simon has also

i think spanone and maybe others have also started settling a volcano base that is on the spawntinent
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 03:00:01 am »

Yup, the city is called "Forge."

The groundwork is still in construction though.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 06:38:24 am »

Is there room in Forge for more players? I just downloaded Minecraft today. (My computer restarted itself while I was authenticating, so I have to start that over, but I should be online by this evening if it goes well.)

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 11:43:31 am »

cool

ill probably check it out also
right now mi on the complete opposite side of spawntinent though, near hobo's old mansion
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 05:58:36 pm »

Yes, Forge is meant to be accommodating to everyone who wants to join.

If the main caldera becomes full we will simply add new houses in front of the Volcano.
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 07:49:56 pm »

I ran into a problem...

I used this:
http://getminecraftforfree.org/how-to-use-minerauth/

And it Authenticated just fine... but the files allowing one to play did not auto-download as promised...

So, do you guys know any other way to get it free? (Notch is cool with it so it should be fine.)

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 09:20:43 pm »

Also intangir what kind of mods can i download? Minimap is one but are there any others? Just want to make shure i don't get banned or anything.

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 11:07:00 pm »

[ author=brainlesszombie5 link=topic=2438.msg16942#msg16942 date=1362108043]
Also intangir what kind of mods can i download? Minimap is one but are there any others? Just want to make shure i don't get banned or anything.
[/]

Question seconded...

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 01:33:05 am »

you will definately not be banned for minimaps

i don't really want to encourage any mods though, thats not to say there aren't others that would be ok

just don't get xrays, force fields, flying hacks for definate, those are more or less detectable or disabled and are definately unallowed
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 02:19:57 am »

Ok thxs ill just download minimap since its a useful mod and is allowed

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 02:03:21 pm »

[ author=Intangir link=topic=2438.msg16957#msg16957 date=1362209585]
you will definately not be banned for minimaps

i don't really want to encourage any mods though, thats not to say there aren't others that would be ok

just don't get xrays, force fields, flying hacks for definate, those are more or less detectable or disabled and are definately unallowed

[/]

I got booted from the server yesterday for "flying", but I was only riding in a boat at the time. I'm not even sure how to fly... >.>

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 02:29:45 pm »

ya it sometimes detects false positives
just relog in

getting off a boat, try and jump before moving forward
hopefully that is fixed in the newer versions
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2013, 02:32:55 pm »

OK. Thanks.

Pages: [1]
Jump to: