Pages: [1]
New Prespective
New Prespective
« on: March 06, 2013, 11:06:11 pm »

Now that the server lobby is up and more portals to different worlds are coming soon I was wondering if we could get a hunger games map, and parkour maps for the server. This might change the view of the 100% legit survival but this could soon add popularity greatly to the server. These portals arent exactly all for legit survival some are creative and different gamemodes, but I think adding new game types like the hunger games, parkour, or team deathmatch would be a good side activity and boost popularity.

A man like me just needs infinity
Re: New Prespective
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 01:36:18 am »

what do you mean by "a hunger games map"
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 04:39:53 pm »

well we are going to have a creative map most likely, you can put parkour challenges in there easy

also i might add some secrets to the lobby server for kicks Wink (maybe not just a fun idea)

im planning to have other game modes also, i'll have to check out hunger games
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 09:29:07 pm »

I was just adding some ideas for some new game modes but I do really think the survival or hunger games map would be an awesome future event for the server.

A man like me just needs infinity
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 12:06:01 pm »

[ author=anoddhue link=topic=2451.msg17021#msg17021 date=1362641778]
what do you mean by "a hunger games map"
[/]

I think he means Battle Royale.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Pages: [1]
Jump to: