You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumFavorite flavor on a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwhich

Poll

Question: What is your favorite Jelly or Jam to have on a PB&J sandwhich?(Voting closed: June 10, 2013, 04:29:45 pm)

Concord Grape jam - 3 (75%)
Strawberry Jam - 0 (0%)
Orange marmalade - 0 (0%)
Red raspberry jam - 1 (25%)
Apricot jam - 0 (0%)

Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
Favorite flavor on a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwhich
Favorite flavor on a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwhich
« on: June 05, 2013, 04:29:45 pm »

What is your favorite Jelly or Jam to have on a PB&J sandwhich?
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
Re: Favorite flavor on a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwhich
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 03:16:48 am »

lol, the hard hitting topics

but seriously anyone who says something besides grape is stupid Wink
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 09:52:27 pm »

None of those...

I like Tsubu An (coarse azuki bean jam). It tastes like strawberries but less sweet and without the acid. It goes splendidly with peanut butter on ordinary white bread from the Japanese bakery in Columbus. Why from a specific bakery? Their bread is made with heavy cream. It's worth jail time to get a slice.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 07:24:58 am »

The taste of the bread does weight in.  We have a sweet bread they use on what Texans call a kolache that is awesome, its a sausage and bread combo.  An actual Kolache is a fruit and bread combo.  There is only one place in town that has the right sweet bread.  I wouldn't do jail time for it but it is the only place i try to get Kolaches at.   SWEET BREAD.
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumFavorite flavor on a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwhich
Jump to: