You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumSemi-official Suggestion Thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Semi-official Suggestion Thread
Re: Semi-official Suggestion Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 08:28:05 pm »

Pets:
It might require some coding but I'd like to be able to capture animals like wolves, cats or horses and convert them into egg spawners so that they can be sold as pets. Maybe this could be an additional function for silk touch?

If you breed cats or dogs, they should spawn eggs instead?

I'd also like to add my vote on "no cave-ins from picking vegetation."
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 08:57:27 pm »

ya i was actually planning to do this before, with 'cages', when you break a spawner it would drop a cage, when you use it on an animal it will give you the egg

spawners might be to rare though, and it could be too insecure

the no caveins from vegetation i can't really do..  just be careful Wink
  • vbelac
  • Public
  • Alias: vbelac - Steam
    Alias: (◕‿◕✿)
  • jorts are cruise control for a swanky life
  •  
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2014, 03:10:17 pm »

Thread revival time!

I know Intangir mentioned something about making the censorship toggle-able. Is this still a plan? I would be very happy if it became toggle-able.

Stay Determined.
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2014, 03:15:29 pm »

what does that mean toggle able? 
  • vbelac
  • Public
  •  
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2014, 03:30:06 pm »

It means it can be turned on or off.

Stay Determined.
  • Commander
  • Public
  • Alias: Pedro
  •  
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2014, 08:45:23 pm »

I think it's a good idea to make it toggleable

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2014, 04:40:43 pm »

Please implement some horrifying event that happens every full moon. I would love for there to be something overwhelmingly powerful monster going around stomping face every once in a while...like giant mobs...or withers...or an ender dragon! Make a cold chill run down our spines once each lunar cycle! And have % chance for neat drops when we manage to kill it!
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2014, 08:51:26 am »

I love that idea!    grin  grin   grin
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2014, 08:13:20 pm »

something like this is indeed coming
more details later
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2014, 08:42:45 pm »

You the man! I want some ravenous ghouls, bloodthirsty vampire lords, hellish demons, ferocious werewolves, terrifying ghosts and colossal titans rampaging across the Anarchic Frontiers!   
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2014, 03:42:33 pm »

well here is the plan for the new server setup

we will have a spaceport that is slowly traveling through the galaxy looking for new planets to colonize

you will have access to all of the current and past colonies via interstellar shuttles:
Anarchic Frontier via the Axiom 2: Current one (unless we come up with a new name..)
New Liberty via the Axiom 1: Voluntaryist Expedition
Alpha Colony via a surprise pre-war era heavy frieghter: (world 1)
Beta Colony via same frieghter: (world 2)

there will also be survey missions to scout out nearby planets via a interplanetary runabout scoutcraft called a Zephyr as the space port plods along
but unfortunately most survey worlds are not hospitable enough for a colony, they have terrible conditions like
tiny astroids (sky maps)
sinking in lava
flooding with water
being bombarded by meteors
extremely harsh monsters during the night or lunar cycle
etc. any number of these inhospitable conditions could be encountered..

so most of the survey missions will be short term until the planet is destroyed or until its out of range of the interplanetary scoutcraft (maybe a week or two), mostly just for the thrill of survival in crazy conditions, battling friends in a volatile world, exploration, racing to the dragon, whatever you want. i will also experiment with new mods here. but they will be short term

there will also be a holodeck minigame server
and there will be an astral realm creative server

this is a long term plan though it will take time to setup each world

im hoping to be able to move to the spaceport setup within a week though, then after that the other worlds will come online 1 by 1

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:45:37 pm by Intangir »
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2014, 03:50:47 pm »

The story is this, there was an epic war on earth between the violent nuclear armed nations of the world which lead to earths complete destruction Sad it is no longer habitable for life!

Fortunately before that disaster destroyed everything, a private space tourism and travel company called Anarchic Frontiers created a Space Station in orbit as a hub for their interstellar colonization, exploration, and tourism!

It is now the last great hope for humanity to recolonize and thrive in the galaxy Wink, we are all part of that mission! Now it travels the galaxy looking for new worlds stable enough for viable colonies! using advanced technologies in its high tech fleet of shuttles and scout ships, teleporters, toroidal plasma warp drives, transdimentional displacement technologies, etc Wink hahahah

so it will be a fun blend of SCI-FI, Fantasy RP, and post apocalyptic backstory and hopefully plenty of gametypes and activities to keep everyone entertained
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2014, 11:14:33 am »

Sounds awesome! Cheesy
  • vbelac
  • Public
  •  
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2016, 07:44:54 pm »

Well I know I'm posting to a thread that started over 2 years ago but I still think this is the best method for communicating suggestions.

Anyway, I think it would be great if we had a little survey world to keep us busy until 1.9 is ready. My attention span on MC right now is really short because I feel like everything's been accomplished already on the current world and there's not much left to be explored.

As for the type of survey world, I personally prefer the unique worlds with unique challenges (See the flooded world with the trees, the dark marsy one overflowing with monsters) but I'd be happy with anything honestly. Maybe have a poll to see what the majority wants?

I remember talking to intangir about an idea I had for a survey world a year or two ago that he said he already thought about and wanted to do but it never happened so maybe we could do that? He requested I not tell other people what the idea was so I'm not going to say what it was here but Intangir if you don't remember I can just PM you.

Thank

Stay Determined.
  • Lynnarock
  • Public
  • Alias: Lord-Ragnarock
    Alias: Lynnch51
  • Arhemadan The Holy Pterodactyl God
  •  
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2016, 07:53:38 pm »

I could definitely use something fresh for the time being Smiley I'm basically at the top when it comes to resources (Besides diamonds and maybe iron), and that much power won't keep me easily occupied when I've built almost everything a city could need in 1.8.

I hate to beg Tangy. But the thirst for adventure desires to be quenched in this young soul! Cheesy

BRAAAAAAK!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumSemi-official Suggestion Thread
Jump to: