You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumOrange-a-topia The great humble city of orange by the sea wants to thank folks
Pages: 1 [2]
Orange-a-topia The great humble city of orange by the sea wants to thank folks

Very nice!  cheesy

I finished the outer wall of Orange City

A man like me just needs infinity

ITS A TRICK! These freaks are genetically modifying sheep into some sort of BAJILLION HEADED DOLLY MUTANT.

* sheeeeeep.png (321.32 KB, 1440x853 - viewed 3600 times.)

At Orange City I think there is an over abundance of cows at that underwater animal farm. Every time i get near it i either drop to 1 to 3 fps or crash. I say we have a cook out of an all you can eat steak! I've seen that farm and there must be a few HUNDRED cows down there.

A man like me just needs infinity

It helps keep the griefers away, you can't grief a house if your crashing. hahhahahaha

there were 68 sheep in the little bunch, all gone now

I put joey's head in the head room just fyi.
  • Commander
  • Public
  • Alias: Pedro
  •  

I have shystan's head and his alt nailed to the wall of my vault.   evil

I could donate them to the museum.

and another head which I think is MiawinG's

and I think some of vbelac's heads

no one has my head yet Wink I don't think anyone has before besides me

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.

New Heads!  Thank you commander

TheGreatJaxon, Numia12 (thanks numia), MiawinG was added.

SIMON:  Need a new row for heads!  It's FULL
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 07:52:20 pm by SavanahMile »

You know my name is Numia12, not numbia12... right?

I see no typo..... shocked grin shocked tongue cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

New attractions in the OC Expansion area;

Commander's Animal exhibit
His sign says it's Peta friendly, come check it out, every kind of plant, tree, mushroom, all in one spot!  Horses, donkey golems, coming soon cats and dogs

Check it out!

* 2014-04-11_21.17.17.png (240.12 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 3582 times.)

* 2014-04-11_21.17.25.png (259.55 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 3537 times.)
Pages: 1 [2]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumOrange-a-topia The great humble city of orange by the sea wants to thank folks
Jump to: