You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forum1st run at the ender dragon was fast and messy
Pages: [1]
1st run at the ender dragon was fast and messy
1st run at the ender dragon was fast and messy
« on: March 01, 2014, 11:32:08 pm »

team of 7 went in, and a team of 7 was killed repeatedly,
dragon was down to 25% at one point.

* 2014-03-01_19.48.35.png (459.52 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 3563 times.)

* 2014-03-01_19.55.29.png (238.55 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 3610 times.)

* 2014-03-01_20.01.37.png (604.32 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 3553 times.)
  • Simon_Jeeha
  • Public
  • Alias: Spiral Warrior
  •  
Re: 1st run at the ender dragon was fast and messy
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 11:59:22 pm »

oh ya i was going to write about this

heres some important things we learned

#1, he heals up when he makes a kill, 25% at time.. so no ungeared peons can go or else they will only heal him
#2, he puts down SHITLOADS of fire, we will all need FIRE PROTECTION, for the duration of the whole fight
#3, he spawns tons of mobs, we should have 1 group to provide defense for the main attackers
#4, you can't place ANYTHING in there, not even enderchests, so unless we can win, anything we take in is one way

so we need a strong well geared group, that can defend itself while we all are using fire protection and probably also regeneration for the duration of the fight, and hopefully NO ONE dies. or else it is that much harder

there is no where to be safe
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 07:41:33 am »

I had fire potion but was in gold armor and I got nailed immediately in there

i had golden apples and insta healthing II splash bottles never got to use them

Brainlesszombie5 donated lots of enchanted armor, bows and a ton of arrows as did I,
so what is teh right gear we need simon, or anyone?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 08:09:58 am by SavanahMile »
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 12:37:02 pm »

We should set up a donations chest for arrows/potions/armor, and try not to lose everything in one go the next time we take on the dragon.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 01:36:12 pm »

maybe have a plan who fights the mobs and who will fight the dragon,
put the bed in a better area so a creeper doesn't spawn on the bed and blow it up
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 10:14:59 pm »

Mob controllers need strength potions and pumpkins. Str to help tear through zombies and blazes and pumpkins to keep endermen from joining aggro while fighting. I also think archers should not use the pumpkins and only keep their eyes on the dragon as it greatly reduces visibility and accuracy with the bow. As long as they're looking at dragon they shouldn't attract the attention of the endermen.

For the general strategy I think we should move in a single general direction to prevent mob build up in one area. Maybe have 2 melee in the back and 2 in the front with 4 pelting the dragon? I mean...even with our first disorganized run we almost killed him. A little bit of actual strategy and we should totally be able to pwn.

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 11:14:36 pm »

Well we also should get more people if at all possible. Cuz those zombies really can just over run 2 fighters. Also if everyone could get a Skype that be great, so we can just talk out commands instead of trying to type them out. Another thing, we should get speed potions so we can more easily maneuver away from the dragon when it come down to strike.

A man like me just needs infinity
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 06:46:35 pm »

I was thinking about it more today. I think we could use the speed pots but also use splash slow and weakness pots on the zombies as they hit the ground. All melee members need amplified str pots and everyone should probably also have an emergency enchanted golden apple as well. I'm going to work on making all the bottles and awkward potions tonight. Probably need around 150 or so to be safe. Enough for 2 fire resist, str, spd, regen, weakness, slowness for everyone. All melee members need knockback swords...probably more important than sharpness I would think (although both would be good if possible). Bows need highest possible power...and nothing else really because we've already established that the dragon will fall quickly as long as none of us die and we can establish good mob control. Not sure what would be best for armor. Anyone else have any input?
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 03:27:20 am »

we all need to do some serious mining and bulk up on diamonds what ever you take in you may never see again.  Also i might have been the first to die, and i was killed repeatedly at the bed by zombie and skelly and finally a creeper, so we need to move bed to a secure room with no lava.
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 03:41:54 pm »

We need individual beds too! I got spawned at the ship because it said the bed was being occupied. Sad
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2014, 08:39:42 am »

I have all of the fire, str, spd, regen potions ready. Still need splash healing II pots. Also have good bows for everyone and working on swords now.
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forum1st run at the ender dragon was fast and messy
Jump to: