You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumHi Ye'Old Intangir!
Pages: [1]
Hi Ye'Old Intangir!
Hi Ye'Old Intangir!
« on: March 26, 2014, 06:42:10 pm »

Hello! My dad is using Anchorfree for his job.. His company uses it to protect against Malware and the like. If I did anything commander I am sorry! I don't know how to disable it from the computer my dad said it is required by the company he works for since it's their computer or something.. I won't play here anymore if you don't want! I hate hackers and griefers also! Let me know if you figure out a way to make Minecraft not proxies or whatever! jajaja I like you guys so I don't want problems! Good afternoon gentleman and ma'lady!
Re: Hi Ye'Old Intangir!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 06:49:01 pm »

I told some of my friends about the server like you asked! Maybe some of them will come play! I wish I could join them but oh well dads computer sucks! jana I can tell more when I go to school on monday since it is a nice server! *Bows head* Ye'Old Intangir
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 07:43:14 pm »

Greetings Prof. Crafter, 
Intangir said you can safelist the computer and still play,  you don't have to remove the software your dad needs for work. you just add the server as "Safelist"
The trolls/griefers that have been banned from this server use this same proxy, but the Safelist will allow you access again and straighten all this mess up.
Your stuff in intact and waiting on you, so is your home, untouch.

Let us know when you can safelist it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:02:10 pm by SavanahMile »
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 09:48:57 pm »

tell your dad or whoever (if this is a true story) to add the server to the safelist,or whitelist, there must be some sort of way to disable using it for a connection (or to turn it off)

otherwise we can't really trust you.
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 09:52:39 am »

I don't think fair since I didn't do anything! Shouldn't say I am griefer just because someone else is ! My dad won't tell me how to whitelist minecraft..! So I think maybe I can't play here  undecided But I didn't do anything ! Maybe just ban people usernames if they do someone wrong not just if suspicious ? I promise I don't know wolves or lugia! If I do something wrong maybe tell me commander just kills me.. Up to you it's your server! Sorry for all confusion. It says my alts are Wolve15 and Lugia4848, you say I am shystan and I don't know why.. maybe I did something wrong please post!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 10:22:20 am »

The real issue unfortunately is that because of this group of losers, you can't come to the server annoyomously, as those idiots have MULTIPLE usernames, so just banning the name was not good enough.
IF you are not one of insane shystan's alts then this is an akward situation, and I totally feel for you,
but becuase this guy was so good at lieing, how would I know???

As stated you can FIX THIS, you can EASILY get back on the server if you change your settings to SAFELIST this server.
If you google how to SAFELIST on your annoyomous IP hiding software, and you SAFELIST you would be able to play here as stated, we have not moved or destroyed your property, as we are granting you time to resolve this issue.  I'll even hook you up with a diamond pick to make up for the inconvience, and you can expand your home into the area where kyles house is for more space.

Per the data at hand at the time Commander acted accordingly, if an alt ID comes on this server that is associated with a banned or perled ID, then it will be perled. Unfortunately Your character joined the same night as 2 banned players alts, which did not help,so it raises the issue when your using software that tricks the system.

The only facts we are going off of are,  We DO NOT know, so safelist
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 11:37:38 am »

He said he can't whitelist without permission from his bosses and he won't do it just for some stupid minecraft thing! Maybe just ban me if I do something wrong? I didn't see any hackers come when I was online? I don't really understand since his computer uses Anchorfree Elite program thing.. Sorry but if you can't let me play since anonymous i understand! I only break that one house and I tried fixing! I don't know which else I did wrong I can fix maybe if you post it here!
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 11:43:46 am »

This is radiculously circular.

No one is this stupid really. 
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 11:45:17 am »

i can't trust you on the server because  your using the same IPs that a group of hackers whove already attacked the server for 2 months has been using, two of which joined with new alts within MINUTES of your joining

so ya, no. i can't trust a single thing you said, unless you can prove where your from, and use a consistent IP you can't play on the server.

If you really are just some kid with an moronic dad then thats a shame, ask your dad to get you your own computer or something

my son has his own computer, but then i also have half a dozen computers, none of which run software i don't understand and am not allowed to change, that is the lamest shit ive ever heard.. bordering on unbelievable
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 01:28:33 pm »

My dad can change it but he won't since he needs ask his bosses if he can and I don't login with hackers! I don't know why you're thinking I'm hacker but sorry i already sent you my IP from whatsmyip.org and google so it says it.. I don't know what else to do but I guess since someone else maybe is hacker that makes me hacker? Sorry Ye'Old Intangir & ma'lady only thing I can say maybe is since I haven't done anything wrong maybe I am not hacker? I guess I did something to commander since he killed me but I don't know what it is
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 01:30:13 pm by CynicalCrafter »
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 01:43:22 pm »

i don't believe any of your shit

your story doesn't make sense, your dad's computer is so secure and hes so paranoid he uses hacker tools to hide his identity but he lets his kid play minecraft on it? bullshit

i have told you several times when i have banned the IPs your using, because hackers use them.. and you still claim you don't know why i banned the IPs? bullshit

you claim you can't whitelist/safelist any IPs but you claim you got whatsmyip.org to show you your real IP? how could it unless it was whitelisted/safelisted? bullshit

you claim you didn't know anything about proxies but knew what tor was? bullshit

you claimed you didn't know it was on or how to turn it off, but you managed to change your IP 20 times in 10 minutes? bullshit

you keep acting like 'oh poor me commander pearled me? what did i do!! oh no!' when we have already told you why many times? bullshit

you joined within minutes of 2 other of the guys who attacked the server as part of a group, also using new names, also playing dumb pretending it wasn't then? bullshit

you lied about your age twice in game and lied about it again on skype but im supposed to believe your other stories? bullshit

your location on your skype account is the same town as shystans, even though you told me you lived in california? bullshit

you are shystan, stop playing dumb, stop obsessing about this server. good bye

Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumHi Ye'Old Intangir!
Jump to: