You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forum~Being Freed From Prison~ Please Read
Pages: [1]
~Being Freed From Prison~ Please Read
~Being Freed From Prison~ Please Read
« on: August 05, 2014, 01:17:36 pm »

By reading the title you probably know that my friends and I are in jail. Why you ask well we kinda griefed the whole OC and we are sorry. To make it up we want you guys to reply and tell us things we can do for your forgiveness. Once again we are sorry and I hope you can forgive us.

~Infinity_BladeX, Battle_Axe_750, Peterdel11

Re: ~Being Freed From Prison~ Please Read
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 04:00:51 pm »

Well well you guys finally spoke with the warden.  Wink

1st question on my mind is where is the rest of the loot???  Wink
2nd question who are you speaking for you?  Peter? or battle_axe_750? or all of you?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 04:10:15 pm »

@SavanahMile
The Answer to Question #1 Battle Blew them up

The Answer to Question #2 All of us
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 10:03:31 pm »

Anybody?  sad huh
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 03:37:53 am »

oh hey you finally posted eh?

well thats a start

everyone please post claims of damages and evidence
hopefully we can figure out what can be restored or forgiven and maybe you guys can actually play nice for a change
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 07:47:09 am »

I will ask Locke_c what all he is still missing for the FEW chests of stuff that was recovered.
All of Highestdestroyer's chest are gone but he  has not been on to know, their friend Zeback whatever he had- he has not been back on,

The story is that Battle_axe_750 just stole stuff and let it despawn which is the biggest douche baggery move in the game.  So he CAN ROT is my vote. Battle_axe_750 TNT'd homes and the city. The other two if they want to do something other than break stuff below is what I need.

SavanahMile - 5 chest stolen my home full of random stuff.
1 single chest filled will ALL the flowers min 25 of each kind and a stack of the blue flowers from the swamp. at least 30 of every tree.  You boys are gonna need some bone meal.  I lost stacks of arrows, if you guys where really playing you would understand how valuable arrows are, I put them in my hall chests to restock my shop.

Also you can come to OC to trade but you can't live here, or fight here.
I see you guys have lots of friends if they wanna come here and you build your own city for them to wreck and play at, and don't spam FU MF on the global channel,  then you could be free to do that just don't steal and grief our stuff.  

Also since you got free maybe if you actually played and built something instead of logging all the time it would show you just want to play.  Just don't let a  mob kill ya.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 08:13:46 am by SavanahMile »
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forum~Being Freed From Prison~ Please Read
Jump to: