You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumNow that this uten says "Too Expensive"
Pages: [1]
Now that this uten says "Too Expensive"
Now that this uten says "Too Expensive"
« on: December 04, 2014, 09:14:58 pm »

Since this item has the "Too Expensive" when I put it in a anvil can it not be repaired anymore? or can I remove enchants?

Re: Now that this uten says "Too Expensive"
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 09:17:28 pm »

I do not know how to remove enchants
anyone else???
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 10:04:39 pm »

I think if it will not allow you to repair it later it would be nice to have a warning message to say hey you will not be able to repair this.  or i guess some people know what not to combine but i have had this happen too
  • Jonin420
  • Public
  • Question, Why Am I So Good?
  •  
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 10:11:15 pm »

honestly i wasted a few items because i didnt know i wouldnt be able to repair it after i crafted it so i think there should at least be a warning message if possible
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 10:22:51 pm »

Ikr there should be a warning maybe it can be fixed if I try and get over 40 levels or something or maybe a plugin allows me to remove the 2 enchants that make it not able to do anything to it

• Commander
  • Public
  • Alias: Pedro
  •  
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 11:45:04 am »

1.8 enchanting/repairing dynamics have been changed drastically, should be able to repair it and maybe even add 1 or 2 more enchants to it

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 11:59:13 am »

Okay, cool thanks hopefully when it's 1.8 I will be able to repair it or remove the enchants even.

• Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 02:03:17 pm »

yea im pretty sure commander is right

1.8 should be coming soon, waiting on a couple more important mods to update, several are already in dev versions that support 1.8, so i think its looking good for an update in the next week or two

1.8 enchanting and repair mechanics changed drastically, should be able to repair all items again

i acutally put in a change myself to allow all items to repair as if it was the first time, but even that is not enough to undo all the stupidity of mojangs default repair mechanics Wink unfortunately thats all i could do, until 1.8
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 11:11:16 pm »

pinapple

Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumNow that this uten says "Too Expensive"
Jump to: