You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumLet's get some new blood.
Pages: [1]
Let's get some new blood.
  • unevencompromise
  • Public
  • Alias: panthersjody - steam
  • my desires are unconventional
  •  
Let's get some new blood.
« on: March 01, 2017, 08:10:13 pm »

The servers been rather empty as of late. I think it may be time to do some minor advertising to attract new players. Maybe a simple reddit or minecraftforum thread.

It's become a rather prevalent issue among us to launch the game, see no one on, close it, and try again in a week. With the current cycle no ones ever around because the current player base is only going on the server to see if anyone else is on, and since no one sticks around longer than the couple seconds it takes to press tab and check the player list, no one plays.

With some new faces around it'd encourage the senior players to return simply do to there being others to play with.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 08:13:14 pm by unevencompromise »

i'm allowed in the kitchen i have written permission
Re: Let's get some new blood.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 11:54:48 pm »

Hijacking this post because its kind of relevant. Any possibility of getting a new main map before Summer? I think that might help draw in a new crowd with school kids being on break and whatnot. It also probably wouldn't hurt to get completely upgraded to the newest version (though I know that's a bit more of a challenge for our particular server). I know that's kind of a lot to ask for, especially with everyone being so busy and otherwise occupied right now. I just don't want to see this community go away! I think we've got a good thing here.

Tangy, if you need help or support of any kind, let us know! I think there are quite a few of us that would love to help out in any way we can.
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 09:55:33 pm »

dealing with a health issue in the family and i can't do anything else for the server right now

its running, its basically upto date, thats all i can do for now
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 11:40:50 am »

Oh wow Tangy. I'm really sorry to hear that. Didn't mean to put any added stress on you. I hope everything is okay  sad
Pages: [1]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral ForumLet's get some new blood.
Jump to: