You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forum*SLAIN* Dragon Slaying Event
Pages: 1 [2]
*SLAIN* Dragon Slaying Event
  • vbelac
  • Public
  • Alias: vbelac - Steam
    Alias: (◕‿◕✿)
  • jorts are cruise control for a swanky life
  •  
Re: *SLAIN* Dragon Slaying Event
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 03:12:27 pm »

Lupe, it's Rei's Minimap and it is allowed. As far as all mods Intangir allows, I don't really know.

Stay Determined.
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 11:47:56 pm »

i dont really encourage any but i understand some are pretty common and don't necessarily give you a major unfair advantage over other players so i don't ban for them

xray mods, and anything that actively makes you do impossible things, like mine behind your back, fly, kill people with forcefields.. those are all bannable (and more or less detectable and/or preventable)

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2013, 11:20:56 am »

Can you still fly while creating?

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2013, 07:30:12 pm »

No
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2013, 06:40:12 am »

ohhh I see lots of pillaring in my future...  undecided

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Pages: 1 [2]
You are here: Intangir NetworkForumGeneral ForumsGeneral Forum*SLAIN* Dragon Slaying Event
Jump to: