Pages: [1]
Finally done
Finally done
« on: May 13, 2013, 10:30:38 pm »

grin I finally completed the New Haven wall. At the front gate I made a frame map of the whole city and credits to key donators in a frame with glass for light protection. But after 3 months of work and over 10000 blocks I've placed its done.

A man like me just needs infinity
Re: Finally done
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 06:47:39 am »

BRaVO!!!! 

Nice work man!

I am looking for the right door for the main entrance.  I want this to be larger then the small 2x2 doors on the other side gates if you all agree with that (even if the iron goloms could get out)

I made a 4x4 door at my tree to try one out. let me know what you think (i can increase the open delay so it wont penalize the slow walkers)

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 09:23:53 am »

We are keeping the side doors small on purpose we don't want to lose the iron golemn.  Plus the doors are too look like the wall so  mobs don't some in either.  So am I missunderstanding soemthing?
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 02:10:41 pm »

You are correct, the side doors need to be 2x2. My post is talking about the main door into the city from the ocean.
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 06:35:46 pm »

I'm fine with a bigger gate, i saw that gate at your tree house and its pretty cool. can u make that one for the front gate? grin

A man like me just needs infinity
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 12:58:55 am »

incredible

this is one of the most impressive builds ive ever seen, just the details and scale of it are crazy
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 08:01:27 am »

I'll post some shots of the wall of thanks too, Brainlesszombie5 you did an awesome job, Thank you Lupe for helping with teh doors THEY ARE SO DARN COOL.
  • Simon_Jeeha
  • Public
  • Alias: Spiral Warrior
  •  
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 12:40:41 pm »

great job brainless
Pages: [1]
Jump to: