Pages: [1] 2 3 4
#FreeShystan
  • Shystan
#FreeShystan
« on: February 02, 2014, 04:18:06 pm »

Dear Intangir Minecrafters,

I am here to talk about my recent actions on the server mc.intangir.org.
First I would like to speak about the offensives I believe I have caused on the server.

Tree-Farm problems: I cutdown the Tree-Farm in an haphazard way. I didn't replant the saplings after I took down the trees.

Trampling Crops: I have trampled crops by mistake. I was warned multi times. I understand now that this is an issue. This happened at the public farm, and at Savanahmile's house. I did come back and fix it a few times, but also Savanahmile had to fix it a few times as well.

Annoyance: I believe I have acted immature, mischievous and overly arrogant.

TNT: I placed TNT inside of Orange City, Without the intent to blow it up, but the threat is still there. It was meant as a joke, but I can understand how it isn't funny to everyone.

Property invasion: I have entered peoples properties by mistake after being told not to enter these zones. This is manly an issue with Savanah's lands.

Horse Problem: Riding on dangers horse, riding it away from where the owner left it. Without the permission of the owner.

Everything listed above with never happen again. ( A few may happen, but I will readily fix the situation.)
I am asking for your forgiveness, I know I haven't earned it. I know I have been giving chances before. I am asking for a final chance. I will respect all of your rules, all of your guide lines. I want to rejoin your community as a shop-keeper, and a valuable member of the community. I am asking for a final chance to prove I am not what I have been up till now.

I would like to apologize to Savanah.

Savanah, I know I have pushed your buttons. I know I did some of it on purpose, I did a few things for your reaction. ( TnT, a few times walking near your land ) All I can do is ask for your forgiveness, and hope you can find it to give me another chance. I know you're a mother and can see lies when I tell them. I hope you can see this isn't a lie. I hope we can rebuild at least a friendly atmosphere together.

Commander, I don't know what to say to you at this time. I know you're a good guy, you annoyed me a lot with this pearl, and taking my stuff and making me feel a little disrespected. I totally understand your frustration however. If you can't find it to unpearl me, I can't blame you. All I can do is ask for your good graces one more time.

Anything anyone else wants to discuss with me about things I've done, I am open to discussing everything, all I want is to be accepted again back into the community. I hope we can work this out together.
If you have suggestions on how we can build trust together, please let me know so we can work on it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

I apologize to anyone in the community who I have offended, annoyed, trampled,ignored. I hope you can all forgive me in time.

With many good wishes,
       Shystan
Re: #FreeShystan
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 04:53:00 pm »

Oh boy....
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 04:57:26 pm »

#FreeMyNiggaShystan
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 07:16:20 pm »

Seriously It does take a lot to write this letter, I give you cudos for that,
I want to believe it is sincere.
  • vbelac
  • Public
  • Alias: vbelac - Steam
    Alias: (◕‿◕✿)
  • jorts are cruise control for a swanky life
  •  
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 10:50:02 pm »

For what it's worth, I support giving him another chance
#FreeShystan

Stay Determined.
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 01:16:38 am »

You do seem to spend time on this server and now tht you know we dont kid around i think we should give him one more chance to prove himself  grin #FreeShystan

A man like me just needs infinity
  • Intangir
  • Global Moderator
  •  
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 05:16:12 am »

well commander what are you going to do? you have his pearl

he doesn't seem like a persistent and unreformable threat to me

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 08:08:53 am »

There apparently is a cost to to your spree of nonsense.  Shanghai wasted two perls, and a HUGE amount of his time, as well as Commander,myself, Dangerlowski, and many others.

I know that more than one person claimed some of your belongings, not me.   So the question is if you came back are we going to hear about that constantly??? and the drama of that??? or just let you pick up from where you are now?  Your shopkeeper is in place but somehow he has nothing to sell.

Also if you have been mining near big mountain in Orange, you can not mine under it, there are homes and animals up there.  The bigger issue where are you going to live?  Do we let you back in Orange?  Stone gate, and you can come to orange via portal?  Or your own place?

So all these questions go to shystan.

the leaving the gates open is not being a nag, it allows the monsters in Orange and since one killed your friend zep from that we know you know.  Your letter said you will stop all that nonsense and play and trade.  Shystan realize on this server Once you are perled you usually STAY perled Commander is not being a jerk thats just usually how we do it.  Afrowe and Frodevil wanted to play and they were perled on old map and Afrowe perled on this map.  Even though people on here are sayign give you a second chance this is not a democracy and there are others that didn't post that say no leave hom perled!   

• Shystan
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 08:22:48 am »

When I return, I would like to use my old house, it is outside of orange, but I can still access orange easily.

Return of items: I would like to recieve my items back. If commander won't return them too me, I can't do anything about that. What I think would be fair, if he gives me my items back I'll simply get a pearl and give it too him. If he doesn't want that, and he wants my items I can't stop that. (I'll still play and I wont mention it over and over.)

Shop: Joey has some of my items. I should be able to rebuild somewhat, if commander won't trade my items back to me in return for a new pearl. ( and anyone else who needs one , Shanghai already got a pearl from me.)

I don't know if my entire house is destroyed. I know my chests were all looted by commander, if my house is destroyed I'd be open to living in other areas. I prefer staying within 300meters of orange to view and edit my shop, and be closer to HD and Joey for trading, and everyone in general.

Thanks, if you have any other questions feel free to post them.

Shystan
  • vbelac
  • Public
  •  
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 08:59:16 am »

I would like to note that if members of the community see keeping you pearled as an unjust action, they can take forceful measures to see to it that you are unpearled.

Stay Determined.
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 09:02:46 am »

Shystan,

You were NOT UNJUSTLY PERLED  BOTH TIMES!

You can give your "friends" the coords to your perl and attempt to make a prision break, but that would get them perled too mostlikely, so it won't be me.

When you return,......IF YOU RETURN..........A perl is not much for the chaos and headache, I SHOULD HAVE went and loted with THEM, hhahahhahaha, but thats not my style. 
I really don't want you focusing on Commander, he is not the only one who looted, so please get that straight, Joey actually stated "Lets loot his stuff," had he not said that and ran towards your home maybe, we could have kept it in tact.  the home has minor damage. 

Daniel logged on said something about you lied to him about sharing the house???  I told him you were currently perled, and maybe thats what happened with chests.  I went to look at your home yesterday I do not see your horses.  I think those should be returned at the least but I don't know who did it.  Commander AND JOEY AND the MOB that looted your home left the horses. 

But there are alot near Brainless Zombies Old house That he has for sale by the way, with an amazing horse stable.  close to rail and may or maynot have a portal.  It is nice big mine near by and lots of mobs to kill.  Just updating you. 

Again we do NOT usually unperl people so the person you keep attacking, Commander,  is the desider of your fate.  It's his perl!  He chooses.  Intangir put Afrowes perl in his shop for someone to buy if they want to free him, which is unique. 
I would NOT expect any loot back from any of them, but others may help you get back on your feet.
YOU caused the problem, so you NEED to understand YOU DON'T SET THE TERMS of any release, only the releasor sets terms, IF THEY CHOOSE TO RELEASE YOU.

This is why I asked these questions, IF you get set free I don't want t heard he did this or that, because it WOULD BE A priviledge that you were set free NOT A RIGHT.

• Shystan
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 09:32:34 am »

SavanahMile:   "When you return,......IF YOU RETURN..........A perl is not much for the chaos and headache, I SHOULD HAVE went and loted with THEM, hhahahhahaha, but thats not my style. 
I really don't want you focusing on Commander, he is not the only one who looted, so please get that straight, Joey actually stated "Lets loot his stuff,""

Joey simply tried to get my stuff back for me. It was commander who when asked said "Lets rip it down idgaf anymore"

I am not mad at commander however, I understand what I did was wrong. I think that maybe the system is wrong. Why should the pearler get the loot? I believe if somenoe gets pearled the loot should be shared amoung all players, or put in a chest for everyone to split up. I also never said i was setting the terms. I just said what i'd like to happen in the best situation. I know it probably wont happen. and I know i caused all the problems. Also saying my friends would break me out? I don't understand that. I've never asked anyone to break into his stuff.

The daniel stuff, Dan played with me for 35 minutes when i first joined the server. he gave me a iron axe and about 45 wood. He wasnt on for 4 days and I don't know how to even set chests so he can open them. I don't see how thats my fault. Also I couldn't fix the situation because as you said; when he logged in I was pearled.

• Commander
  • Public
  • Alias: Pedro
  •  
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 10:28:03 am »

Yeah, each time you were pearled, it was entirely justifiable. No getting around that.

I also don't really see a "worth" in freeing you, you've already wasted many people's time, effort, and patience, why free you and "chance" it to see if you'll cause chaos again?

Are you going to come place and act as if you're going to set off TNT at my house for laughs? I don't know the answer to that.

You do seem like a perpetual threat, some people here don't know all of what you've done. You've stolen, (from danger), you've *jokingly* attempted to blow up savanah's property. Why should I unpearl you knowing that you could potentially harm my friends?   

I think a good name for you is "Loose cannon".       

Your stuff, however, is all mixed in with my stuff and joey's/progamer's stuff, so I don't want to hear crap about that IF you are freed in the future.

BUT, I can help you get back on your feet should I choose to let you go, (i.e. iron/wood/coal/armour/tools etc.) and I'm sure joey and gamer would too.

You make it seem like you're really repentant of what you did, I can't argue with that. I think we all wanted you to do better.         

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
  • vbelac
  • Public
  •  
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 10:42:46 am »

"IF you get set free I don't want t heard he did this or that, because it WOULD BE A priviledge that you were set free NOT A RIGHT."

It isn't like he murdered an entire family and burned down a city. As it stands, the punishment does not fit the crime and he has every right to try to get his pearl back by force IF any hope for release is lost and I will defend that right. I can understand demanding some kind of pay back, but keeping him locked up for ever for crimes that were relatively easily fixable and not permanent is NOT justice, it's overblown emotionally-driven revenge. I hope you can come up with reasonable terms for his release to avoid pointless conflict.

When he is released I will happily help him with anything he needs, including paying back for damages.

Stay Determined.
  • Shystan
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2014, 10:54:55 am »

Commander, let's not forget that the horse incodent with danger was all figured out. It was my fault for riding it but I didn't hold it from him. I said this: "I was riding for like 20 seconds" and Danger replied with "Thats not completely truthful, but not far from the truth" He then stated "it's not shystans fault but wasnt smart" So that issue has been dealt with. ( I don't remember his exact words, but thats close to it.) I am not free from blame from that problem of course. I realize what I did. But I think that isn't something that we can't fix. Because he got his horse back, and I've never broken anythign that wasn't easily repaired. ( besides tree-farm ) The TNT problem wasn't even the fact you were scared about me blowing it up, You were just fedup with me. I think that is still a valid reason, but don't pretend like you thought I'd actually blow it up. I stated: "I'm not blowing it up but it's my property" it was outside of savanah's land, I had no redstone or any means of blowing it up. You destroyed the TNT and then came and killed me as I was running away from it. Clearly not planning to destoy it, just prank you. ( Wasn't a good idea I understand that now, but destruction of property wasn't the goal.)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Jump to: